Friday, December 07, 2007

Fellowship Restored

In the event that you’re only reading one side of this discussion, you should know that Mr. Mattes has received my letter of apology and has graciously forgiven me for my sinful response to his post. You can read his response here. I believe this restores our fellowship. Praise the Lord. I’m glad that’s over.

I pray that the discussions can continue in a spirit of gracious brotherhood, with cool heads, and warm hearts. We should be able to discuss things that are important to us without lopping one another’s heads off as we go. We are Christians after all. And when we do over react, as I did, we should have the humility to react in the way that Christ reacted when he was misunderstood and mistreated.

Thank you, Mr. Mattes, for your graciousness towards me. And thank you to Jesus for truly being Lord of lords and King of kings. To him belongs the glory. Amen.

No comments: